This week it is Jeremy going solo on the podcast, so hopefully it sounds all right for everyone. The discussion goes into all six games per usual. It begins with a man named Anthony LaCoste who rushed for 263 yards and three touchdowns in Air Force's win over Army.
I discuss the rest of the games which all have bowl implications for every team involved, except for Hawaii. However, the Hawaii game was interesting because of their travel issues of getting from Hawaii to Logan, Utah, which was a disaster.
After the games I discuss the BCS standings and Fresno State's chances.
More from Mountain West Connection:
- Fresno State 41 Nevada 23: 'Dogs Keep Rolling
- Week 11 BCS standings: Fresno State remains at No. 16, path to BCS bowl game intact
- Utah State vs Hawaii final score: Aggies thrash Rainbow Warriors, 47-10
- Colorado State vs. Boise State final score: Big Plays Doom Rams, As Broncos Roll To 42-30 Win
- College football rankings: Fresno State gains a spot in coaches, Harris poll
- Bowl Projection: Broncos, Spartans Make Statements