Jeremy and Chris start the show off in a more unusual start then normal, so have fun with that. We discuss Week 9 and start with the disappointing way that Boise State lost to BYU on Friday. We cycle through the other games with UNLV defeating Nevada for the first time in eight years, and some feel that there is already heat on Nevada head coach Brian Polian.
Then there is our favorite bipolar team in Wyoming who blew a big lead over San Jose State to be on the brink of not making a bowl game. Colorado State sleep walked through the second half against Hawaii for a win. Fresno State snuck out a win over San Diego State, and finally we saw the Aztecs team that we all thought was going to be here all along.
Here are your many ways to listen to the show: Obviously listen below, over at Sound Cloud, Stitcher Radio and also iTunes.
More from Mountain West Connection:
- BCS standings Week 10: Fresno State moves up to No. 16, in position for automatic bid
- PHOTOS: Notre Dame topples Air Force
- Week 10 college football odds: First look at Mountain West lines
- Bowl Projections: Vegas' Good Fortune is Wyoming's Loss
- Harris Poll Week 10 rankings: Fresno State stays put at No. 18
- Fresno State Survives a Scare in San Diego