The NFL officially announced who will be attending the NFL Combine and there are 13 Mountain West players who made the cut.
Of those 13 players they came from five of the 12 schools, and really 11 since Air Force players are not likely to earn an invite due to their post-graduation obligation to the Academy for a few years.
Here is the list of players that earned the invite.
- Kamalei Correa, DE, Boise State
- Rees Odhiambo, G, Boise State
- Darian Thompson, S, Boise State
- DeAndre Elliott, CB, Colorado State
- Rashard Higgins, WR, Colorado State
- Darrell Greene, G, San Diego State
- Pearce Slater, OT, San Diego State
- Tyler Ervin, RB, San Jose State
- Jimmy Pruitt, CB, San Jose State
- Cleveland Wallace, CB, San Jose State
- Kyler Fackrell, LB, Utah State
- Hunter Sharp, WR, Utah State
- Nick Vigil, LB, Utah State
There were 332 players invited to the combine, but there are a few players that should have earned an invite from the Mountain West.
- Ian Seau, DE, Nevada
- Eddie Yarbrough, DL, Wyoming
- Marteze Waller, RB, Fresno State
- Donte Deayon, DB, Boise State (Could be injury reasons since he suffered a knee injury in mid-October.)
- Ejiro Ederaine, LB, Fresno State
Not getting invited to the NFL Combine does not mean you will not be drafted as there are regional combines and pro days to impress NFL scouts.
Any other players who should have been considered?