San Jose State hosts Fresno State on Friday afternoon a very big game for the Spartans who are still one win away from being bowl eligible. While the Bulldogs are looking for an impressive win to help their standings in the BCS and possibly regain their lead over Northern Illinois.
This should be a very exciting game as this game features a pair of great quarterbacks between San Jose State's David Fales and Fresno State's Derek Carr. Look for a lot of points and a lot of passing yards in the year.
Fresno State has more offensive weapons than San Jose State and that could be the difference, as could the Bulldogs rushing attack of Josh Quezada and Marteze Waller since the Spartans rush defense has been less than spectacular.
San Jose State will need to have another great game from Fales, be red zone efficient, have a rush defense and get pressure on Fales if they are going to upset Fresno State.
Date/time: Friday, Nov. 29; 3:30 p.m. ET
Location: Spartans Stadium, San Jose, Calif.
TV: CBS Sports Network
Odds: Fresno State is favored by 7.5 points
- Fresno State vs. San Jose State: Game Preview
- San Diego State runs over Charleston in Wooden Legacy opener
- 2014 NFL mock draft: Derek Carr No. 5 to Tampa Bay
- Army vs. Hawaii game preview: Can the Warriors get their first win
- BYU vs. Nevada game preview: Wolf Pack looking to end season on a high note
- Boise State Broncos vs. New Mexico Lobos: Game Preview
- Utah State, BYU agree to extend football series through 2018