It’s another week of the MWC Recruiting Roundup.
Can you tell recruiting is in a dead period?
This week was one of the slowest of the year for recruiting. Between the dead period and media days, there were barely any offers (eight) and even fewer commits (two). Air Force and San Diego State had the new commitments, so this week will give the Aztecs a turn for the cover photo.
Class of 2021 Cover Photo Total:
- Utah State: 6
- Air Force: 4
- Boise State: 3
- New Mexico: 3
- Colorado State: 1
- Fresno State: 1
- Hawaii: 1
- San Diego State: 1
- UNLV: 1
- Wyoming: 1
We are not in a dead period. After this past year, everyone should be familiar with what a dead period is. There is no in-person contact permitted between coaches and recruits, either on-campus or off-campus.
Air Force Commitment Tracker:
Since the Air Force Academy regularly has around 100 commits in each class, it’s kind of fun to track them over the course of the year.
Number of Falcon verbal commits: 33
- DE Cameron Robertson was offered by Boise State
- WR/DB Jayden Davis was offered by Fresno State
- TE Houston Thomas was offered by Hawaii
- TE Jacob Newell was offered by Hawaii
- TE Logan Tanner was offered by Hawaii
- RB Hassan Mahasin was offered by Hawaii
- WR Jordan King was offered by UNLV
- WR/DB Nathan Acevedo was offered by Utah State
- OL Bobby Piland committed to Air Force
- TE Logan Tanner committed to SDSU
Follow @Mike_SBN on Twitter for all the latest recruiting news and updates.