The whirlwind of signing day is now over. Two Mountain West bowl games occurred over the weekend and two more are taking place tomorrow. Through it all, coverage is still coming your way today in the form of game links from the weekend and original content later today and all of this week.
Credit to Fresno State. It would have been easy to come out with no energy after a long lay off, a coaching change and lots of coaches ready to move to Washington. Instead, they were in control for most of the game. And even though it was close at the end, the Bulldogs came away with a victory and reach ten wins on the season.
Utah State capped off their magical season with another win and trophy. This time over another PAC-12 foe, Oregon State. They mostly stuck to their formula, big plays on offense and timely defensive plays. What a great season for the Aggies!
A bit of the USU luster is coming off with this report. Aggie coach Blake Anderson gave a message to his players, saying that sexual assault has never been more glamorized and how LDS college women will often regrets events after they happen. MWCConnection will not state their opinion but will report the story. Update: Anderson has apologized for what he said.
Anderson named a semi-finalist.
Tromp representing the MWC.
On the horizon:
- Later today: A new MWC Recruiting Roundup, with the latest news, offers, and interviews.
- Later today: The Recruiting Road So Far: Colorado State
- Later today: Potato Bowl Preview
- Later today: Frisco Bowl Preview
- Coming Tuesday: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly: Bowl Edition
- Coming Tuesday: The Recruiting Road So Far: Fresno State
- Coming Tuesday: The Potato and Frisco Bowls
- Coming Wednesday: Peak Perspective: The Different Types of Mountain West Coaches
- Coming Wednesday: The Recruiting Road So Far: Hawaii