Hello everyone, happy Tuesday. As always we have a new set of links.
Will football be played this Fall????
We all want football this Fall but according to one power 5 AD, it looks bleak. With coronavirus cases on the rise again some people are starting to think the 2020 college football season is in big trouble. One high ranking official says “ultimately, no one is playing football in the Fall”. We at MWC are still holding out hope that we will see our favorite teams on the gridiron.
Hawaii adds Robert Morris to schedule
JUST IN: #HawaiiFB adds Robert Morris to 2020 schedule; teams will play Sept. 26 at Aloha Stadium.— Hawaii Football (@HawaiiFootball) July 13, 2020
➡️ https://t.co/SZcnu3apFz pic.twitter.com/ZnisL5qvnt
Broncos start mandatory workouts
Boise State football players started required organized workouts today, per a team spokesman.— B.J. Rains (@BJRains) July 13, 2020
NCAA rules allow for up to eight hours a week of required strength and conditioning and film study beginning today.
Preseason watch lists have arrived
Watch List Preseason is upon us— Mountain West (@MountainWest) July 13, 2020
5️⃣ MW athletes named to the Bednarik Award Watch List pic.twitter.com/OrANGICqnr
On the horizon:
- Later Today: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: Mountain Division Preview
- Later Today: Is It a Rivalry? Boise State vs. Wyoming
- Later Today: SDSU’s Tariq Thompson and Cameron Thomas named to Bednarik Award Watch List
- Coming Wednesday: Peak Perspective: And the dominos keep falling
- Coming Wednesday: THE Definition of a Rivalry (Academy version)