Happy Tuesday, folks. Hope everyone is still staying safe during these crazy times but as always we have a new set of links.
Boise State University has closed all campus facilities due to an influx of positive coronavirus tests. Due to the closure, BSU football has suspended voluntary workouts. It is currently unknown if the positive tests came from Bronco athletes.
CA prohibits travel to Idaho due to prohibition of transgender athletes bill
California is restricting state-funded travel to Idaho over HB 500, which prohibits transgender athletes from competing on women's sports teams... Boise State football is scheduled to host San Jose State on Oct. 3. https://t.co/YZ43M7zLz9— Ron Counts (@Ron_BroncoBeat) June 22, 2020
BSU winningest program since 2000
Winningest programs since 2000:— CFB Country (@tCFBCountry) June 21, 2020
1 Boise St (219-43) 83.5%
2 Ohio St (217-43) 83.4%
3 Oklahoma (219-49) 81%
4 LSU (202-59) 77%
5 Alabama (203-63) 76%
6 Georgia (198-67) 75%
7 Clemson (195-70) 73.5%
8 App State (190-69) 73.3%
9 Oregon (188-70) 72.8%
10 USC (188-71) 72.5%
On the horizon:
- Later Today: Bulldog Bytes: Highest Scoring Games
- Later Today: 2020 Football Look Ahead: Season Status
- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: Running Back Preview
- Coming Wednesday: Revisiting the Boise State 2016 Class: Linebackers.
- Coming Wednesday: Peak Perspective: Thoughts on MWC Board of Directors Meetings.