February recruiting can be a pretty slow time, but it is telling. Mountain West teams especially shoot for the stars, literally. Many of the offers going out are highly ranked players or recruits who are under the radar now before seeing their recruiting explode in the spring and summer. Keep an eye on these names as the MWC gets a few of them each year.
This week’s cover photo was going to go the team who secured got the highest number of top positions in this class, as you’ll see below. However, there was a four-way tie, so getting a bit creative here. All of them will get a bonus point. Since SDSU was one of the teams and they didn’t much time on the banner, they will be featured next week. Next week will officially crown the 2019 cover photo winner and move on to next year.
2019 Cover Photo Total:
- UNLV: 8
- San Jose State: 7
- Air Force: 6
- Wyoming: 6
- Colorado State: 6
- Boise State: 5
- Nevada: 4
- Utah State: 4
- Fresno State: 2
- Hawaii: 2
- San Diego State 2
- New Mexico: 1
We are in the dead period from February 3rd until February 29th. Use it to recover and read a plethora of recruiting content on our site.
Best positions by teams in the 2020 MWC class.
San Diego State
San Diego State
- OL Jack Burnett was offered by Air Force
- WR Trent Walker was offered by Air Force
- DB/WR Cole Baston was offered by Colorado State
- RB Johnathan Arceneaux was offered by Fresno State and SJSU
- OL Dylan Jemtegaard was offered by SJSU
- OL/DL John Bolles was offered by SJSU
- OL Cord Kringlen was offered by SJSU
- 2022 QB Justyn Martin was offered by SJSU
- DB O’Shae Pollard was offered by Utah State
Follow @Mike_SBN on Twitter for all the latest recruiting news and updates.