WE’VE MADE IT! Close enough anyway.
This week is Mountain West Conference Media Days and with it brings the unofficial start of the season here at MWCConnection, our Kickoff Week. Each day will bring one new season preview type of article, voted on by our team. This post will serve as a teaser for what’s coming your way between now and Saturday.
The West division will be up first on Tuesday, while the players and coaches from the Mountain division will talk to the media on Wednesday. Here’s a look at the coverage we will be providing on and around MWC Media Days.
- Starting out with a bang, the 2019 MWCConnection Preseason all-MWC Teams.
- The release of our 2019 Awards and Predictions, voted on by our team.
- MWC Media Days Recap Part 1: West Division
- Peak Perspective: Which teams have the best position groups? We put it to a vote.
- MWC Media Days Recap Part 2: Mountain Division
- The 2019 MWC All-Coaches team. We vote on who is the best coach in the conference at each position.
- The release of our version of Top 10 MWC players in 2019
- MWCConnection Roundtable: Who is the best player on each team regardless of position?
- The debut of our new Saturday more humor-filled weekly feature, staring with: the 2019 MWC All-name team.
Coming Soon: Fall camp will be starting up in about a week and so will our team preview series so get ready to hear what our team of writers thinks about your favorite team this year.