If you like basketball news and you like height, then today’s links are for you.
Broncos inject height into their basketball team.
6’10 basketball players don’t grow on trees, so every team is looking for one. Boise State was able to land a transfer from East Tennessee State. His name is Mladen Armus and he comes from the land of Serbia.
Aztecs land a giant.
There’s some serious height coming to the MWC over the next year or two. Yanni Wetzell, who hails from New Zealand, is coming over from Vanderbilt. He stands at 6’10 and because he’s a grad-transfer, he’s eligible to play right away.
Two join the Spartans on the hardwood.
We've got 2⃣ more joining the Spartan Family! Everyone welcome our newest signees, Eduardo Lane and Ralph Agee!— San Jose State MBB (@SanJoseStateMBB) May 7, 2019
- https://t.co/UFiuQv3Q06#SpartanUp pic.twitter.com/i09zU8HZRo
A look at the new Blue
New Blue, who dis? #BleedBlue pic.twitter.com/t8lyFNHwMn— Boise State Football (@BroncoSportsFB) May 7, 2019
On the horizon:
- Later Today: Peak Perspective: Burning Questions About the MWC Heading Into Summer
- Coming Thursday: Blast From the Bronco Past: Aaron Tevis
- Coming Thursday: A new post in Stats Corner, continuing the review of the 2018 football season.
- Coming Friday: MWCConnection Roundtable: How many teams will win 10+ games in the 2019 football season?