Now that the NFL draft is over, the next few months are often known as the dead time for college sports blogs. Though baseball is still going on, it’s covered as in depth on the site. Needless to say, content can sometimes be hard to come by in May, June, and July. However, we aren’t leaving you high and dry until fall camp starts. We are still giving you at least two posts a day Monday-Friday from now until Media Days in late July. Here’s what to expect.
- Every day we will start with our customary Mountaintop View links post. Though offseason content is tough for the actual local beat writers as well, the posts will still be full of whatever news we can find.
- Monday is always the MWC Recruiting Roundup. Recruiting news can vary week to week, but it will still have all the offers and commits from the week, at least one recruit interview, and the new team recruiting rankings each month.
- Tuesday is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Zach is taking us through a stroll down memory lane from the 2018 season, highlighting the best games.
- Wednesday is our Peak Perspective column. Hear thoughts from one of our writers on a topic in the Mountain West or the college sports world. Also we will likely have a few interviews from teams as we can get them.
- Thursday is Stats Corner. Keep following along as Toby looks back at each team’s positive and negative statistics from the 2018 football season. Blast from the Bronco Past will also continue as long as people from the Bronco past are willing to talk.
- Friday will have a few different things to varying degrees. Expect a weekly roundtable post featuring our team of writers answering a new question. Also, the collaboration with OGNUG reviewing the 2015 recruiting class will press on through May. Baseball power rankings will pop up every few weeks, and if the starts align, you may see some game film analysis in Coach’s Corner or a second Peak Perspective article appear some weeks.
- There are also a few other things rolling around in our minds but it’s as time and people-power allows. If you know of any solid writers or are one yourself, always feel free to contact us and see if you’d be a good fit for the team.
Hopefully you find what’s on the agenda to your liking. Even though we are devoid of games for the next few months, there is still some solid content coming your way between now and then. Thanks for being part of the road so far and look forward to see you on the road ahead.
Your turn: Is there any additional content you would like to see this summer or when things ramp up during football season? If you have an idea, feel free to post it in the comment section below.