How to Watch:
Saturday, November 17th
Utah State vs Colorado State (12:00 PM MT) | Coverage:
Air Force vs Wyoming (2:00 PM MT) | Coverage: ESPN News
Nevada vs San Jose State (CHANGE 1:00 PM MT) | Coverage: ESPN 3
San Diego State vs Fresno State (8:30 PM MT) | Coverage: CBS Sports Network
UNLV vs Hawaii (9:00 PM MT) | Coverage:
What to Watch For:
- Aggies/Rams: Can the Rams get up for this game to play spoiler? Can the Aggies avoid looking ahead to a big game against Boise State
- Falcons/Cowboys: This a nice matchup for bowl-aspiring teams. It’s the triple option offense vs a stout defense. Wyoming’s offense has been improved with Evans healthy and Chambers at QB.
- Wolf Pack/Spartans: This one on paper seems to be destined for blowout. The Nevada offense is looking really well and the San Jose State defense isn’t so much.
- Aztecs/Bulldogs: This has all the makings of what should be a great game. Two really really good defenses. Some great players on each offense, although one certainly scores more than the other. Will SDSU show up after getting upset last week? Will the Bulldogs be out for blood coming off their loss?
- Rebels/Rainbow Warriors: Hawaii needs this game to become bowl eligible. Can they bring the energy and put the frosting on their nice season? Will the Rebels keep flying high after they big win from last week and continues the momentum?
Join in the discussion in the comments section.