- Is Fresno State the best Group of 5 team this year? That was a topic of discussion last Saturday on College GameDay. It’s certainly nice to see some Group of 5, specifically a MWC team, getting some love on a big stage like that.
- Nevada’s Martin an All-American. Caleb Martin to be exact. He was named to the AP preseason All-American team, the first selection in school history. This shows Nevada is getting national recognition. Expect the Wolf Pack to have a great year and for Caleb (and others) to have big individual seasons.
- Some team called Fresno State, perhaps you’ve heard of them.
- Boise State Wide Receivers. AJ Richardson and Sean Modster each had two TDs last week on some great catches.
- Nevada is on a hot streak. Even in their recent loss they looked good.
- The Aztec system is proving again that it should never be doubted.
- Utah State. Can they be hot this week if they’ve been this good all year?
- obligatory San Jose State mention
- UNLV’s bowl chances
- Hawaii has been sliding as of late
- I’d say Wyoming’s offense isn’t hot, but I’m still not sure if they have one.
- I think announcers have bonuses built into their contracts for using some form of “Rypien ripped it/let’s it rip” during a broadcast. I honestly don’t remember the last Boise State game I watched where it wasn’t used.