How to Watch:
Friday, October 26th
Wyoming vs Colorado State (8:00 PM MT) | Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Saturday, October 27th
New Mexico vs Utah State (2:00 PM MT) | Coverage:
UNLV vs San Jose State (4:30 PM MT) | Coverage:
Boise State vs Air Force (5:00 PM MT) | Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Hawaii vs Fresno State (8:30 PM MT) | Coverage: ESPN 2
San Diego State vs Nevada (8:30 PM MT) | Coverage: ESPN U
- Boise State
- Fresno State
- Utah State
- New Mexico
- Colorado State
- An article on New Mexico
What to Watch For:
- Wyoming/Colorado State: It’s the battle of two struggle teams. Will a struggling offense or struggling defense prevail?
- New Mexico/Utah State: One of these teams has been nothing but consistent. The other has been anything except consistent. If the good Lobos offense shows up, this could be a pretty good watch. Otherwise, the Aggies should end up with a win without much of a problem.
- UNLV/San Jose State: The Rebels desperately need a win. But the Spartans really really really need a win. But there can only be one.
- Boise State/Air Force: The Broncos and triple-option Air Force don’t seem to mix well. Unless your the Falcons. This game may be quite the close one.
- Hawaii/Fresno State: The Bulldogs are rolling and the Warriors shine from their nice start has worn off. This one seems like a done deal on paper, but they play the games for a reason.
- San Diego State/Nevada: One of hottest offenses of October against one of the hottest defenses. This may end up being the best matchup of the weekend. Or we could end up being completely wrong.
Join in the discussion in the comments section.