How to Watch:
Saturday, October 20th
Utah State vs. Wyoming (12:30 PM MT) | Coverage:
Fresno State vs New Mexico (5:30 PM MT) | Coverage: ESPN U
San Jose State vs San Diego State (8:30 PM MT) | Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Nevada vs Hawaii (9:59 PM MT) | Coverage:
What to Watch For:
- Utah State: The Aggies have an easy road to the end of the season. Wyoming could provide a challenge, but if they do, the hype train will slow down a bit. But they haven’t slowed down yet, so look for them to come out and keep on keeping on.
- Wyoming: Can the Cowboys slow down the Aggie attack? Upsetting Utah State would be a bright spot on their disappointing season.
- Fresno State: Later rinse, and repeat for the Bulldogs. A diverse offense and a constricting defense, neither of which should have problems against the Lobos.
- New Mexico: Will Jekel or Hyde show up this week? They destroyed UNLV two weeks ago, but then lost Colorado State. Will the offense (50 points, 18 points) at least be somewhere in the middle?
- San Jose State: If the Spartans were only able to muster 3 points against Army, will they be able to score against the stout Aztec defense?
- San Diego State: This could be a good opportunity for SDSU to work on some things offensively to gear up for the Fresno State game. It shouldn’t be close at all.
- Nevada/Hawaii: Will combine them as they are so similar. In general, it’s high-octane offenses with optional to no defense. First team to 100 wins? Expect it to be quite the shootout.
Join in the discussion in the comments section.