How to Watch:
Friday, October 5th
Air Force vs San Diego State (7:00 PM MT) | Coverage: CBS Sports
Saturday, October 6th
Army vs. San Jose State (1:30 PM MT) | Coverage: ESPN U
New Mexico vs. Colorado State (2:00 PM MT) | Coverage:
UNLV vs Utah State (2:00 PM MT) | Coverage:
Hawaii vs BYU (8:15 PM MT) | Coverage: ESPN 2
Wyoming vs Fresno State (8:30 PM MT) | Coverage: ESPN U
Boise State vs. Nevada (8:30 PM MT) | Coverage: CBS Sports
What to Watch For:
- Air Force: Can they slow down a hot Aztecs team?
- San Diego State: How will their stout defense built to stop the run handle the always a pain triple option?
- San Jose State: Again, this is a game they could win. Will their defense figure out the option attack?
- New Mexico: Can the Lobos build on last week’s big game taking on the Rams?
- Colorado State: Ok Rams, are they going to get it together or just lay down and roll over against a team still trying to find it’s identity?
- UNLV: The Rebels hit a road block last week. Can they find their way again? If they want to keep their bowl hopes alive, they’ll need to pull off an upset at some point.
- Utah State: If the Aggies are the real deal, this is a game they should win. What will we see out of them?
- Hawaii: Will McDonald be playing? They won without him, but they are quite a different team. Also, will their defense be ready for the true freshman Wilson at QB?
- Wyoming: Can Wyoming save their season? A win against the Bulldogs or at least a strong showing against a good team may get them going a bit.
- Fresno State: Can the Bulldogs stout defense feast against the barely existent Cowboy offense?
- Boise State: Can the Broncos get back on track offensively? If they struggle to move the ball and score points again this week, it doesn’t matter if the defense keeps the points to a minimum.
- Nevada: Will Gangi be playing? Like Hawaii, they looked totally different without him last game. Will the 3-3-5 defense give the Broncos fits like the Aztecs were able to do?
Join in the discussion in the comments section.