This week is short on word count, only containing the weekly info of the offers and commits. As it was stated last week, recruiting slows down a bit in August.
For additional reading, check out the stories of Quinn Brinnon committing to Colorado State and the Colorado State season preview.
The Rams have 10 verbal commits in the 2018 class. They are recruiting all over the country and have only brought in 2 pledges from in-state. WR Jammal Houston is going to be a heck of a player for them.
On the horizon, look for an article going a bit more in depth on their recruiting in the next few weeks. Some SJSU content is probably on the way during that time as well. Hope to get a a player interview or two written up, but at the very least tweeted out. Check back for the latest Mountain West coverage.
- DE Alexandre Dumais was offered by Fresno State and Hawaii
- ATH Jermaine Braddock was offered by Hawaii
- CB Emany Johnson was offered by New Mexico
- DE Dimitri Sakalia was offered by SJSU
- DB Maurice Wilmer was offered by SJSU
- JUCO WR Jaron Woodyard was offered by Boise State
- DB Quinn Brinnon committed to CSU
- WR/ATH Romeo Doubs committed to Nevada
- WR/DB Michael Washington released a top 7 of: Boise State, BYU, Hawaii, SJSU, Tulsa, UNLV, and Utah State
Did we miss any offers or commitments? Anything else you want to see from our coverage in the future? Please let us know by leaving a comment below.