The line between Boise State and Fresno State for the Mountain West title game has ballooned to 23 points in favor of the Broncos, up from the opening line of 17.
Bovada released some trends and notes about Boise State and Fresno State when it comes to results against the spread.
· Fresno State lost 18 in a row as double-digit dogs since 2002
· Fresno State 2-12 straight up and against the spread last 14 meetings with Boise State (1-8 L9)
· Fresno State 7-3 straight up and against the spread last 10 road games vs. Mountain West
· Boise State 4-15 against the spread last 19 home games vs. Mountain West
· OVER 5-2 in last 7 meetings
· OVER 4-0 in Boise State's last 4 home games vs. Mountain West
All of these signs point to a Boise State outright win but if one is inclined to wager on the line, then by these trends one should pick Fresno State to cover.