West Hills (Calif.) Chaminade quarterback Brad Kaaya has been committed to the Miami Hurricanes since May, but over the past few months he has been tempted by UCLA, USC and Boise State. Kaaya has been extremely quite on his recent visits, including an official and in-home visit surrounding Boise State.
The four-star prospect has finally spoke and he is sticking to his commitment of playing college football at Miami, per 247Sports:
"I've informed them (Boise State) I plan to stick with Miami," Kaaya said via text. "Miami has always been the best possible place for me to develop athletically and accomplish what I want academically."
Being quiet made Boise State fans feel they had a chance, and it does feel that Kaaya had to really think about his decision between
Boise State and Miami. Missing out on Kaaya is not the end of the world for the Broncos as they just landed Florida quarterback Alex Ogle Wednesday night. Ogle is a player that the Boise State coaching staff feels is a real steal for them. The main importance for Boise State is that they did land a quarterback for the 2014 class.
- San Jose State's Rashad Muhammad one of the nation's best freshman
- 2014 Boise State football recruiting: Broncos making one last push for QB Brad Kaaya
- Nevada Protects Home Court and Defeats Colorado State 76-67
- 2014 Boise State football recruiting: Broncos land Florida QB Alex Ogle
- 2014 Boise State football recruiting: Broncos making a push for QB Brock Raggio