Taylor Graham's first season suiting up for Hawaii at quarterback did not go as planned. Well, to be frank, the entire quarterback position was a mess and at times we called the position the quadrant since for many games there were four signal callers who would see the field.
Graham is hoping that the 2014 season will be better, and it starts with the quarterback having surgery on his non-throwing shoulder. He suffered the injury in the third game of the season and tried to play through the rest of the year with various forms of physical therapy, but nothing helped all that much.
The quarterback position will be wide open for Hawaii in spring and possibly even heading into fall camp. The competition will include Graham, Jeremy Higgons, Ikaika Woosley, Adonis Phillips and even possibly incoming freshman Larry Tuileta.
Graham has the best pedigree of this group as he was highly rated out of high school and signed with Ohio State, but with a coaching change he left for Hawaii. However, his one year at Hawaii has to be considered a failure even with his injury, because the hype was so big.
Luckily for Graham he gets the chance to get healthy and prove to everyone that he is a good quarterback.
- Nevada Running Back Solomon Arrested
- 2014 Boise State football recruiting: Four-star QB K.J. Carta-Samuels had 'eye-opening' visit
- Fresno State Signs DeRuyter to Extension
- Chuckie Keeton injury update: Utah State quarterback to be back on the field in June
- Mountain West Conference Basketball Standings Update: Week 12