1. On the Road in the MWC - With so little separating all these teams (okay, except Fresno State), being the away team has brought much tribulation to all the MWC teams. Only one team has a winning record on the road: New Mexico (2-1)
2. Air Force - Who's the conference's hottest team right now? Put your hand down Lobo fans, it's the Falcons who are currently on a 5-game win streak in the conference. Don't believe me? Too bad. It's also too bad they hit the road (see above) next week versus New Mexico and Nevada.
3. Boise State storming the court after beating UNLV -
Boise State storms after beating unranked UNLV. Boise a basketball town? Ha. Great win for Leon Rice's crew.— Andy Katz (@ESPNAndyKatz) February 3, 2013
No. Just, No. ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE PLEASE!
4. Chase Tapley with 2 points - 35 minutes and only 2 points to show for it? That's a problem. For a guy who averages nearly 15 PPG, this was probably a gamechanger.
5. Two Wyoming Starters with 0 points in the game - Look, I get it: some guys are shooters, some are rebounders, some are just players to lead by just being on the court. Riley Grabau and Josh Adams are none of these: 3 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 steal between the both of them. Was the bar fight really worth it Luke?
What do you think was unbelievable from this week? Post in the comments below.