New Wyoming Cowboys head coach Craig Bohl's plan was to have pretty much the entire staff stay with him as he moved slightly West to take over the head coaching job with Wyoming. Reports are now coming out that at least three coaches on Bohl's current staff are no longer going to follow him to his new job.
This likely has something to do with North Dakota State promoting from within by giving defensive coordinator Chris Klieman the job. Kileman is obviously not going to Wyoming plus two other assistants, according to North Dakota State play-by-play man Brian Shawn.
Offensive coordinator Brent Vigen was a name that could have gone either way, but he told Mike McFeely of 790 KFGO he is following Bohl to Wyoming.
As for who else is gong to Wyoming, those questions were not answered on Sunday as both athletic director Gene Taylor and the recently promoted Klieman declined to answer who would be going to Wyoming.
- Hawaii to have open quarterback competition this spring
- Las Vegas Bowl: USC's Silas Redd likely out, Tre Madden questionable
- Heisman trophy results: Jameis Winston wins, Derek Carr eighth
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Derek Carr be the No. 1 quarterback, player overall?
- CSU vs. WSU Gildan New Mexico Bowl Preview