There is more good news along the broadcast front for Mountain West football, particularly the Border War between the Colorado St. Rams and Wyoming Cowboys. Originally, the game was going to be shown only locally in the Denver market on KTDV channel 20. Even though Denver is near Wyoming the channel does not reach Wyoming.
It was announced that the Colorado State website will stream the game live, but there is no word if the Wyoming athletic website will be streaming the game. The stream is not free and the fee to watch would require a monthly subscription to Colorado State's All-Access page which is $9.95 or for the year at $59.95.
Wyoming fans are not too happy about the possibility of sending money their rival to watch a game in their own stadium. If Wyoming fans want to see the game they should go out and buy tickets to support their school and be in attendance of a big game.
In addition to the Border War, Colorado State will be streaming six other games::
• 9/8 vs. North Dakota State, 9/22 vs. Utah State and 11/3 at Wyoming (KTVD-20): No restrictions
• 9/29 at Air Force (Altitude) [blacked out in Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming]
• 10/6 vs. Fresno State (Time Warner Cable SportsNet) [blacked out in California, Hawai'i and Nevada]
• 11/10 vs. UNLV (Time Warner Cable SportsNet) [blacked out in California, Hawai'i and Nevada]
• 11/24 vs. New Mexico (ROOT SPORTS) [blacked out in Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming]
For more Mountain West Connection Follow @JeremyMauss