|Final - 12.31.2009||1||2||Total|
|Colorado St. Rams||42||51||93|
The CSU Rams(9-5) dominated against Yale(4-9) for their 9th win of the season, tying last years win total. The Rams shot 59% on their way to the 93-71 victory. Yale shot 37% and had trouble scoring besides Alex Zampier who had a game high 31 and was the only Bulldog in double figures. The Rams had four starters in double figures lead by Travis Franklin. The Rams are undefeated at Moby Arena this year with 8 wins. Catch some quick notes after the jump...
- Pierce Hornung played his most impressive game of his career by scoring 15 points. Most of them came off quick cuts as he showed the ability to finish around the basket. Tim Miles does know what he is doing after all...
- Andre McFarland played a solid 15 minutes and was 3-5 from 3point land as he returns from injury.
- Andy Ogide played well as he didn't try and do to much and finished with 10 points and 8 boards.
- Dorian Green only shot the ball three times and played like a true point guard which is a good sign for the Rams.
- Mame Bocar Ba looked decent in the backup role, should Ogide go out the Rams shouldn't completely fall apart.
- Harvey Perry returned from academic probation and it showed. Hopefully he can catch back up to the speed of the game or he won't be any use to the Rams.
The Rams head to Wyoming to open conference play on the 6th. I will write up how the Rams are looking heading into conference play and what you can expect from them.