This week is difficult to rank with many teams losing and good teams on byes.
1.#7 (4-0) Great week for BYU to be off as they avoid the upsets and move into the top 10.
2. #15 (5-0) The Utes had a mediocre win over FCS Weber State, but still moved up in the polls.
3.(4-1) TCU was demolished by Oklahoma, but they stay at three because no one did enough to move them out of this spot. Plus I feel they are still better then Air Force
4. (3-1) Air Force was off this week, they play Navy at home this week.
5. (3-21) The Rebels are improved, but they could not win their third straight game. The passing game looks good, but for their spread to work they need a more consistent running game.
6. (2-3) They pulled out a good win against rival New Mexico State, and did so with new players stepping up. Quarterback play is still a concern with Donovan Porterie out for the year.
7 (2-1) The Rams were crushed by Cal on the road. They need to develop a decent passing game, and a defense to be competitive.
8 (1-3) Aztecs get their first win on the year by pounding Idaho at home, but still not a good team.
9. (2-3) No quarterback equals no success this year. Calling it now in week 5 Joe Glenn is out unless they make it to a bowl game.