Here is another edition of Q&A this time it is for Cal, so check out the questions below and definitely check out California Golden Blogs
1. How good is this Cal's offense? Is it more like the Washington State performance, the Maryland, or is it somewhere in between.
The upside on this offense is uber-high. However, most players are still very young. So, growing pains are to be expected. We saw them in Maryland. Hopefully, we won't see them going forward!
2. What is Cal's offensive philosophy that want to use to start the game?
If Riley starts showing dart on the ball and the WRs are getting open, then I'm sure it'll change.
3. What weaknesses do you see on this Cal team?
4. Who is the big time play maker for Cal this year.
5. Who do you expect to win and why?
Of course, I think with 2 weeks to stew over the embarrassing performance in College Park, the Cal team is going to come out looking for blood. We shall see. Either way, it should be a spirited contest this weekend. Go Bears!