This week of conference play caused a major shakeup in this weeks rankings.
San Diego State is the only undefeated team in conference and looks to be the early front runner for the regular season title. This week they went 2-0 and had a nice come from behind win to defeat Utah and then they crushed Wyoming.
2. (13-4) They move back up after crushing BYU at home by 29 points.
3. (11-6) No longer can TCU be ignored, their only loss is to a good San Diego State team and then had a monstrous come from behind win against New Mexico and also Colorado State.
4. (13-5) They were embarrassed by UNLV on the road by 29 points but then rebounded nicely to defeat the Utes on their court by 3 last weekend. This team is starting to show signs of inconsistency.
5. (15-4) The TCU loss could come to haunt them come tournament time since it was a road win they should have after leading by so much at the half.
6. (10-6)The Utes lose Stephen Weigh who is going to play pro ball in Australia which makes them thin at forward with Kim Tillie out. The Utes choked away a win at San Diego State and then loss a close one to BYU at home.
7. (10-7) So much for defeating UNLV last week, but the Falcons are young and should always play well at home but the road is a different story where the Falcons are 1-2 in conference road games and the win was over Wyoming.
8. (6-11) They go 0-2 on the week and are on the way to a potential 20 loss season. The only way the Cowboys can avoid this is to keep playing well at home. They probably will not loss 20 games because of their home court but don not count them out yet.
9. (6-10) Their only game was a 12 point home lose to a surprising TCU team. Colorado State looks to hold this spot for the rest of the year or maybe switch with the Pokes depending on the week.