I was asked by another blog site to answer some questions about the conference. Here are the questions but check out the site for the answers. This is one of the best college football blogs around so check it out.
1. Will Utah become the Utah of 2004 or close to it?
2. What would you rate BYU's percentage of probability of repeating as MWC champions?
3. Which of the 4 would have the best opportunity at bouncing back: UNLV, San Diego State, Air Force, or Colorado State?
4. Who wins the MWC this year?
5. With all of the attention the WAC is receiving, is the Mountain West still the premier non-BCS conference?