The college football season is one week away! That means we need to breakdown all the important questions surrounding the 2013 Mountain West season. This podcast is a hair over one hour, or on par with our UNLV preview, where we discuss breakout teams, disappointing teams, who will get fired, promoted as well as many submitted questions.
Thanks to community member Tmstffrd for putting up a prediction fanshot earlier in the week, because we took most of those questions and answered them in the podcast. Go ahead and leave your own comments over there, or below here, about the upcoming season.
Plus, for those who hung around to the end we reveal the rest of our top 50 players in the Mountain West for the 2013 season. The list has seven players left, but for those who endure to the end they get a treat.
Sit back and have a listen as we ramble on about everything within the Mountain West regarding the upcoming football season.
More from Mountain West Connection:
- Complete 2013 Mountain West preseason coverage
- Podcasting the start to the season
- San Jose State adds many non-conference games
- Mountain West could play bowl game in Boca Raton
- Receiver makeover provides new targets for Rams' quarterbacks
- CBS to air Mountain West title game in '13, '14, option for '15