Week 10 of Mountain West football has six games with five of those being conference contests. We gloss over some of Army and Air Force since that game has down the road and future implications for the Falcons since they are just 1-7 this year.
Utah State should get back on track by hosting Hawaii and keep their shot of winning the Mountain Division still intact. San Jose State vs. UNLV has bowl implications for both teams, but this is a huge game for the Rebels who return the Fremont Canon red after defeating Nevada last week for the first time in eight years. To say the least, UNLV should be motivated for many reasons and at the top of that list should be getting to six wins and becoming bowl eligible.
Boise State and Colorado State surprisingly has Mountain Division title implications too as both teams have one loss, and a Rams win gives them control of their own destiny towards the Mountain West title game.
The game of the night in our estimation is Fresno State vs. Nevada, as we should see a lot of points
More from Mountain West Connection:
- Boise State Broncos vs. Colorado State Rams: Game Preview
- College basketball rankings: AP poll has New Mexico No. 23 in preseason poll
- Week 10 Mountain West standings: Colorado State is in the running for the Mountain title
- Nevada Wolf Pack Basketball Preview
- San Diego State Uses Final 2013-14 Scholarship on Aqeel Quinn
- Week 10 Mountain West football TV guide