The Mountain West title game between Fresno State and Utah State is finally here, but before we get to the game lets take a look at who is going to win this game. First of all, Fresno State is just over a field goal favorite, so this should be a great game.
Here is our staff predictions, and it is all Fresno State:
• Sports Illustrated's Andy Staples picks Fresno State to winning 35-27.
• SB Nation's stat aficionado Bill Connelly using his F/+ ratings gives Utah State a 64.6 percent chance of winning, and by a score of 27-24.
• Crystal Ball Run has a panel that is split with five of the nine picking Fresno State to win.
• Phil Steele has Fresno State winning 33-27.
• The CBSSports.com crew have five of the six taking Fresno State.
• Our very own fan poll on the site has Fresno State winning with 53 percent of the vote.
• Prediction Machine has Utah State winning.
• Dr. Saturday predicts a 41-31 Fresno State victory.
• numberFire has Utah State winning 34.2 to 32.6 over Fresno State.
• TeamRankings.com has Fresno State winning 30.5 to 27.7.
- UNLV vs. #2 Arizona: Getting to know the Arizona Wildcats basketball team
- Mountain West championship game 2013: TV schedule, streaming, odds and more
- Mountain West championship game: Previewing Fresno State vs. Utah State
- Boise State defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski to Washington per report
- Wyoming coaching search: Bob Stitts is not a finalist for position
- Lobos vs. Bearcats Preview