Colorado Stat travels to Utah State to try to win their seventh game of the year, and become bowl eligible. While Utah State is trying to keep pace with Boise State for the Mountain Division title, so both teams have a lot to play for this Saturday afternoon.
The big story for this game is if Colorado State running back Kapri Bibbs can continue his dominance on the ground. Bibbs is averaging 224 yards on the ground over his past three games, and in that same time has 13 touchdowns. The Utah State linebacking unit may have something to say about Bibbs having another big game, and the Aggies boast the best linebacking group that Bibbs will have faced since Alabama.
Date/Time: Saturday, November 23rd, 1:30 PM (MT), 3:30 PM (ET)
Location: Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium in Logan, Utah.
TV: CBS Sports Network
Radio: For CSU - KJAC-FM 105.5 ESPN, KREL-AM 1580 ESPN (Colorado Springs), KSIR-AM 1010 (Fort Morgan), KRFD-FM 94.5 (Sterling), and KNZZ-AM 1100 (Grand Junction). For USU - 610 KVNU, 1280 the Zone
Weather: 44° and partly sunny. 0% chance of rain with winds at 16 MPH out of the East.
Odds: Utah State -8
More from Mountain West Connection:
- Wyoming's Dave Christensen should be on the hot seat
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. Boise State Broncos: Game Preview
- WATCH LIVE: Utah State vs. Mississippi State, Saturday Nov. 23
- Colorado State vs. Utah State game preview
- New Mexico vs. Fresno State: Game Preview
- Fresno State, Boise State earn most money from league TV bonus