Fresno State is wearing all-black uniforms for their late night tilt against Nevada, the Bulldogs really need to make a statement and blowout the Wolf Pack. A BCS berth is still in Fresno State's future but to get some respect they need to start blowing out opponents.
Fresno State is battling a few injuries with defensive backs L.J. Jones and Derron Smith battling injuries, and the Bulldogs defense has not been all that great this year and if those two players are hampered then Nevada has a real good chance to put up some points with their offense.
This game should see a lot points by either side, but Fresno State is still a huge three-touchdown favorite over Nevada.
More from Mountain West Connection:
- Week 10 Mountain West football live chat
- 2013 Week 10 Mountain West Football Odds
- Utah State vs. Hawaii plan to play game as scheduled
- San Diego State vs. New Mexico 2013 game preview: Two teams going in different directions
- Week 10 college football TV schedule guide
- Mountain West Week 10 power rankings: Boise State, Fresno still lead divisions