Hawaii is looking for their first win of the season while San Diego State is looking to win their sixth game and become bowl eligible. The Warriors are obviously struggling as they are winless on the year, but they do play better at home. If Hawaii sticks with one quarterback in Sean Schroeder they might have a chance to pull off the upset.
If the Warriors do come up short in the game at least they will do so in style with their retro night and will be wearing Rainbow Warrior uniforms.
Gorgeous throwbacks this weekend for Hawaii: pic.twitter.com/TMlNQaQ6A6— Paul Lukas (@UniWatch) November 12, 2013
So even if Hawaii loses it will be done so in style.
Date/time: Saturday, Nov. 17, 2013, 10:30 p.m. ET
Location: Aloha Stadium, Honolulu
TV: CBS Sports Network
Radio: Hawaii: ESPN 1420, San Diego State: The Mighty 1090 and The Walrus 105.7 FM
Odds: San Diego State is favored by 4.5 points
Weather: Mid 80s with a 60 percent chance of rain.
More from Mountain West Connection:
- San Diego State vs. Arizona final score: Wildcats prove too much for Aztecs
- UNLV vs. UCSB final score: Rebels falls to the Gauchos
- Week 12 college football TV schedule
- VIDEO: Fresno State head coach Tim DeRuyter talks about Derek Carr
- VIDEO: Week 12 Mountain West football preview
- Boise State Broncos vs. Wyoming Cowboys: Game Preview
- PHOTO: Hawaii to don Rainbow Warrior uniforms for retro night