Hello good folks of MWC,
I'm an author over at Acme Packing Company, and we were excited (but a bit confused) when we took Davante Adams in the second round this past year. He seems like a very talented player, but I expected a guy like Allen Robinson to go before him. That said, I've heard a lot of good things from draftniks, and he seems to be a cross between James Jones, Michael Crabtree and a little bit of Dez Bryant. I can't say I know Adams with half the familiarity that you have, though, so if you are willing, I'd love to have these questions answered. Thanks!
- What are his greatest strengths?
- What are his greatest weaknesses?
- How did he progress from year-to-year (i.e. did his biggest leap come from sophomore to junior year? Was it evenly spread out?)
- Is Adams merely a product of an aerial offense?
- Is he a finished product? What can we expect from Week One?
- (bonus): Who in the NFL does he compare to best (crosses are fine as well)