The creative way to announce where a high school kid is going to attend college has gotten stale. The traditional thing is to have three or so hats and then do a fake out, LAME.
In the past few years some have gotten creative. Just look at former five-star safety Jamal Adams who used his niece to help him commit to LSU.
Fast forward to 2014 and there are just two options (maybe I missed something because today has been crazy). First comes from the Pac-12 in Stanford Cardinal in five-star defensive Solomon Thomas who committed to Stanford using a tree and some wide rimmed glasses with tape down the nose.
The others option is three-star Nevada defensive end Patrick Choudja who took to his hair to make his announcement to pick Nevada. The hair cut even cost him to be late to his own announcement.
So, who won the signing day announcement? Or maybe I missed something, but my vote goes to anyone who physically does something. Maybe not tattoos since there is always the risk of a transfer down the road.
- 2014 Mountain West football recruiting
- Key Players in Nevada's 2014 Recruiting Class
- LIVE VIDEO: Nevada signing day press conference
- First look at Colorado State's 2014 class
- Boise State inks 21 to 2014 recruiting class
- Must follow Twitter feeds for national signing day
- LIVE VIDEO: SDSU announces 2014 class
- LIVE VIDEO: UNLV announces 2014 recruiting class