San Diego State has a very tough matchup as they travel to the Horseshoe to take on No. 2 ranked Ohio St. Buckyeyes this Saturday afternoon. With game week halfway there, Ohio State has released their depth chart for the game, and thanks to Land-Grant Holy Land for these nice looking depth chart cards, which are below.
The changes are minimal this week for Ohio State are minor and at the offensive line position where Pat Elflein is now the backup at left guard behind starter Andrew Norwell and then Chase Farris is now moved to the defensive side of the ball. The running back spot is still not at full health as Carlos Hyde is still serving his suspension and in his place is either Bri'onte Dunn or Warren Ball.
Ohio State does get cornerback Bradley Roby back in the lineup after serving his one-game suspension, yet he is not listed as a starter despite being a preseason All-American candidate. Urban Meyer said that he will have to earn his spot back in the lineup.
Here is a look at the complete depth chart for Ohio State.
More from Mountain West Connection:
- College football rankings: Week 1 simulated BCS standings
- 2013 college football rankings: Boise State drops from coaches poll
- 2013 college football rankings: AP poll drops Boise State, Fresno State receives votes
- Kale Pearson injury: Air Force QB fears torn ACL
- PODCAST: Week 1 Mountain West football recap