The Fresno St. Bulldogs are ranked No. 25 in the USA Today coaches poll, but in the AP poll they are on the outside looking with 27 points, and technically ranked No. 27. Boise State is getting some recognition with four points, but there is no Utah State sighting this week.
Boise State does play Fresno State this week and the winner will definitely be ranked. Let's rephrase that, Fresno State will surely be ranked if they win, and Boise State will have a pretty good chance to be ranked if they win. Utah State should make some noise in the rankings since they go on the road to play USC, and despite the Trojans not being ranked beating them will give Utah State a nice boost nationally.
Here is the complete AP poll this week:
|Others Receiving Votes: Michigan State 59, Fresno State 27, UCF25, Northern Illinois 24, Georgia Tech 17, Nebraska 15, Arizona 11, Auburn 9, Boise State 4, Virginia Tech 3, TCU 3, Arkansas 2, Navy 1|
More from Mountain West Connection:
- Utah State vs Weber State final score: Aggies thump Wildcats, 70-6
- UNLV Comes Back From 21 Down to Beat Central Michigan
- Colorado State finds offensive identity in win over Cal Poly
- New Mexico vs. Pitt final score: Panthers crush Lobos, 49-27
- Wolf Pack Limp out of Tallahassee with a Loss
- Spartan Bye Week Report
- Boise State Rolls Over Air Force