Nevada continue their difficult non-conference schedule as they head to Southeast to take on No. 10 ranked Florida State down in Tallahassee, Fla., this Saturday. The Wolf Pack could should the world, but that is not likely to happen, unless somehow Coli Kaepernick regains some eligibility and suits up. Even then, not likely.
Nevada has some injury issues in this game as starting quarterback Cody Fajarado has been limited with a knee injury, and then starting running back Don Jackson is questionable with an ankle injury plus backup running back Kendall Brock is banged up due to just being banged up. So, that will hurt Nevada's chance of winning this game, or really even stay close.
Weirder things have happened, but this Nevada team is not all that great, especially on defense, so look for Jameis Winston to have a good day throwing the ball. However, look for Fajardo to have a decent day moving the Nevada offense at times.
Here are the details of how to watch this game.
When: Saturday Sept. 14, 2013 3:30 p.m. ET
Where: Tallahassee, Fla., Doak Campbell Stadium
Announcers: Bob Wischusen/Rod Gilmore/Quint Kessenich
Odds: Florida State is a whopping 35.5-point favorite
More from Mountain West Connection:
- Fresno State, Colorado at work to reschedule game
- Week 3 MWC football coverage
- Colorado vs. Fresno State game postponed due to severe flooding in Boulder
- Utah State vs. Weber State 2013: Game preview
- Nevada Travels Cross-Country to Take on Florida State
- 2013 Week 3 Mountain West Football Odds: Bye Weeks Are Nice
- Colorado State vs. Cal Poly game still happening despite severe weather