Boise State will be looking to stay atop the Mountain Division when the go on the road to face San Diego State. Just maybe as important as not getting a second conference loss is the revenge factor that the Broncos want. Last year, San Diego State handed Boise State a rare home defeat and did so on special teams with a touchdown return and a block punt deep in Boise State territory to set up a touchdown.
Not many teams beat Boise State in consecutive years, plus Boise State has been improving each and every week with Grant Hedrick taking over for Joe Southwick. As for San Diego State, they struggled to beat a bad Hawaii team on the road, but they may have been in a look ahead spot. Both team should be extremely focused in what should be an entertaining game Saturday night.
Date/Time: Saturday, Nov. 23, 10:30 p.m. ET
Location: Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego
TV: CBS Sports Network
Weather: Low 50s and no threat of rain.
Odds: Boise State -6
More from Mountain West Connection:
- New Mexico vs. UMass Final Score: 81-65
- Wyoming's Dave Christensen should be on the hot seat
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. Boise State Broncos: Game Preview
- WATCH LIVE: Utah State vs. Mississippi State, Saturday Nov. 23
- Colorado State vs. Utah State game preview
- New Mexico vs. Fresno State: Game Preview
- Fresno State, Boise State earn most money from league TV bonus