The Hawaii football team had all sorts of issues getting from Los Angeles to Logan, Utah, for Saturday's game against Utah State. There was a shooting at Los Angeles International airport which caused planes to be grounded and the charter plane that was to take Hawaii to Utah was stuck in Arizona.
The team did not leave Los Angeles until 10 p.m. PT and then they finally arrived at Logan, Utah -- after an hour bus ride from Ogden, Utah -- well after 2 a.m. MT, less than 12 hours to kickoff.
We will see if the travel issues will have an affect on how Hawaii plays later this afternoon.
More from Mountain West Connection:
- Week 10 Mountain West football live chat
- 2013 Week 10 Mountain West Football Odds
- Utah State vs. Hawaii plan to play game as scheduled
- San Diego State vs. New Mexico 2013 game preview: Two teams going in different directions
- Week 10 college football TV schedule guide
- Mountain West Week 10 power rankings: Boise State, Fresno still lead divisions