Here is the gist of what we discussed:
- Why places like TCU, Air Force, Utah (who is obviously no longer in the conference) and others are able to keep their best and brightest coaches long-term, while schools in the Big East and other conferences have had no such luck.
- Who has the bigger target on their backs from opposing teams this fall: Newbie Boise State, or TCU, which is leaving the conference after this season?
- What do we need to know about new TCU quarterback Casey Pachall? Hell, how do you even properly pronounce his name?
- Can San Diego State maintain the high level they were at when Brady Hoke was there? Why Jeremy believes the Aztecs Ryan Lindley is as good Boise's Kellen Moore
- Will Air Force improve on its nine wins last year? Can you make the case that their October slate of games is as tough as anyone's in the country?